Nitro Games is looking for a marketing artist to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience in strategy games.
- Create marketing assets, including banners, and other graphic/motion assets
- Create content for game webpage, social media and other multimedia venues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the global marketing strategy
- Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external creative vendors
- High understanding of digital trends and trials on new media
- You work with the Game Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
- You will also work with management to ensure that Nitro Games brand and all externally shared materials are aligned and high quality
- You have a BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 1 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
- Experience with graphic design, layout, typography, UI/UX
- You have 2 years of video editing experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices for Performance Marketing / Mobile User Acquisition
- You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software.
- You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory, and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- You have a positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are able to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
Game industry experience is a plus. If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
Apply at email@example.com
Nitro Games in brief:
Nitro Games is a free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher with a decade of experience in developing games for the mid-core user segment, mostly focusing on the genre of strategy games. The Company focuses on producing games with high production value and high revenue potential for smartphones and tablets. With Nitro Games’ powerful NG Platform and NG MVP-process, the Company is able to do market validation with new game prototypes after only a week of development. Historically, Nitro Games has developed games such as Medals of War, East India Company, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Pirates of Black Cove and Raids of Glory. Nitro Games’ shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden with the ticker NITRO, and the company’s Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB