Nitro Games is looking for an experienced Data Analysts to join the team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the frontlines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this role, you would be responsible of game performance and/or marketing analytics for various titles in different stages of their lifecycles. Key responsibilities are providing insights to data-driven game design, discovering trends in player behavior, setting up and analysing experiments, ensuring validity of data and reporting actionable KPI’s.
– Experience with complex data analysis,
– Analytics and attribution tools (ie Delta DNA, Adjust), SQL queries
– A/B test design and analysis
– Understanding of statistics and maths behind F2P game performance and/or performance-based marketing
– Previous experience in the games industry is an advantage
– Clear and precise communicator
– Attention to details and creative problem-solving skills
– Education in economics, statistics or similar background
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nitro Games in brief:
Nitro Games is a free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher with a decade of experience in developing games for the mid-core user segment, mostly focusing on the genre of strategy games. The Company focuses on producing games with high production value and high revenue potential for smartphones and tablets. With Nitro Games’ powerful NG Platform and NG MVP-process, the Company is able to do market validation with new game prototypes after only a week of development. Historically, Nitro Games has developed games such as Medals of War, East India Company, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Pirates of Black Cove and Raids of Glory. Nitro Games’ shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden with the ticker NITRO, and the company’s Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB