NITRO GAMES IS RECRUITING!
Online Community Manager
Nitro Games Ltd. is looking for an experience online Community Manager to join their team in Kotka Finland.
You are the Community Manager that we are looking for if you:
- Have previously coordinated online communities including social media channels and forums
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have previously worked in marketing / PR roles
- Can define and create community strategies with the management
- Use social media channels daily and can identify the uniqueness of different popular SoMe channels
- Know how to directly communicate to players and how to create a lasting and a strong emotional bond with them and you = company
- Can efficiently communicate with the development team and
- Have great ideas how to grow online communities
- Have a great and positive personality that you channel to our players
- Don’t crumble in pressure
- Can efficiently meet deadlines
- Can identify needs and desires of large communities and effectively communicate those forward to the team, management and producers
Skills & Knowledge & Stuff:
- You love to play games and they are part of your everyday life. You can instantly name the top games that you have previously played and explain why they are so great
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Photoshop is a plus
- Previous experience in a game development studio in similar role is a big plus
Send your job application with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application with "JOB APPLICATION / COMMUNITY MANAGER".
NITRO GAMES INTERNSHIP PROGRAMNitro Games is also building up an internship program and we are looking for interns from following fields:
- Level editing
- 3D & 2D art
Send your intership application to email@example.com. Please mark your application with the role you are applying for, e.g. "INTERNSHIP APPLICATION / MARKETING". Remember to include your portfolio to your application.