NITRO GAMES IS RECRUITING!
Nitro Games is looking for a motivated and collaborative people from following fields to join our team in Kotka, Finland:
We are looking for a talented Technical Artist to join our team in Kotka, Finland. You will be working among world class professionals with multiplatform game projects.
- Managing the art for correct setups so they stay within technical budgets.
- Finalizing levels for optimal performance.
- Finalizing the composition of graphics for levels. This includes lighting, postprocessing, etc..
- Providing assistance to the art team when required
- Researching new techniques and improvements.
- Being able to optimize content for memory consumption and maximizing performance, whilst still maintaining visual fidelity.
- An eye for beauty and composition.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling apps such as 3DsMax.
- Good texturing skills.
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop a must.
- Level Editing knowledge a must.
- Shader creation and development experience.
- Understanding the content creation pipeline for current generation games.
- Knowledge of technical budgets and restrictions on current generation consoles.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Keen interest in rendering advancements.
- Fast learner
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as LUA, MAXScript, etc...
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#, C++, etc..
- Experience from Havok Vision Engine
- Experience from Unity
Nitro Games' office is located in Kotka, Finland and relocating to the Kotka/Kymenlaakso area will be required. The position is filled when a suitable candidate is found.
Send your job application with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application with "JOB APPLICATION / TECHNICAL ARTIST".
NITRO GAMES INTERNSHIP PROGRAMNitro Games is also building up an internship program and we are looking for interns from following fields:
- Level editing
- 3D & 2D art
Send your intership application to email@example.com. Please mark your application with the role you are applying for, e.g. "INTERNSHIP APPLICATION / MARKETING". Remember to include your portfolio to your application.